Surface 678 Honored with Awards at Tri-State ASLA Banquet
Associate Grayson Baur attended the ASLA Tri-State Awards Banquet in Asheville, NC on April 3 to accept several awards given to Surface 678. The Tri-State Awards are given every three years in recognition of outstanding professional achievement from the Georgia, North and South Carolina Chapters of ASLA. Projects receiving recognition included:
- North Carolina Museum of Art / Honor Award, Tri-State
- Fayetteville State University Campus Storm Water Master Plan / Honor Award, Tri-State
- Durham County Human Services Complex / Honor Award, NC ASLA Chapter, General Design
- Confidential Research Triangle Park Financial Services Company Campus Courtyards / Merit Award, NC ASLA Chapter, General Design
- Mary Hayes Barber Holmes Park / Certificate of Recognition, Tri-State
Please visit our Portfolio to learn more about these projects.